Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Meredith Decker; Charmed, I'm Sure

So, here's the deal.  I have a blog, but times have changed. 

This is mah new blahg. 
The thing about it is: I may be going in a different direction than in my previous {blog} life so rather than undo what was done, I'm just starting fresh.  Does this make sense, Sugar Marie?  {LindseyBrooke ever since you started that I just can't stop!}

So here we are-I'm Meredith Decker; Charmed, I'm Sure.

This is where I over indulge in my own opinions and overshare in my glamorously exhilarating self important life.  I totally hope you think it's interesting and can't get enough of me.  And if not,  we're good this will just be my very public slightly obnoxious "Dear Diary."

So, Sugar Marie: nice to have you, please feel free to follow along...

{via}


-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment